MBC is a boutique consulting, training, coaching, and new product development company with a diverse range of clients that include Hewlett Packard, AT&T, American Express, the DSCC, Sanofi-Aventis, UCLA, the Heinz Endowments, Marlborough School, PROMAX, the Banff Leadership Center, ASTD, ICF, and the United Nations, as well as high tech entrepreneurs, creative artists, movie studios, talent managers, charitable foundations, trade associations, advertising agencies, and non-profits.
Recent projects include:
- Engaged by a big box retailer to develop, write, and deploy web-based diversity training and work with the corporate OD, HR and web professionals to build a custom in-house social network for their global staff.
- Designed and delivered custom post-merger workshops, training materials, and on-going executive coaching to help a global pharmaceutical company successfully integrate a recent US acquisition of nearly equal size and revenue.
- Led an interagency, cross-functional team of doctors, educators, curriculum designers, and industrial psychologists from a global NGO as we researched, wrote, and successfully deployed a series of proprietary training curricula for Organizational Effectiveness, Workplace Communication, Creativity, Stress Management, HIV/AIDS Awareness, Leadership Development, and Teacher Training.
- Managed all aspects of a biotechnology project working to develop a potential breakthrough in cancer treatment. Developed initial corporate strategy, negotiated contracts with patent holder and major research institution, recruited a first-tier team of scientists and physicians, and initiated the pre-commercialization effort. Proof of concept experiments yielded positive results and were published in peer reviewed journal Oct, 2012. Project is on-going.
- Coached individual creative talents and executives as they initiated and completed new projects in publishing, film and broadcast television.